The Samoa Association of Technical and Vocational Education and Training Institutions (SATVETI) has elected its new executive members.
The election was conducted during a special meeting held at the TATTE Convention Center (ground floor) on Friday 10th August 2018.
The main purpose of the meeting was to revive the SATVETI to strengthen technical and vocational education and training in Samoa.
The new executives are:
- President – James Ah Fook
- Vice President – Namulauulu Tavita Namulaulu
- Secretary – Leali’ifano Easter Manila – Silipa (SQA ACEO RPP)
- Treasurer – Rosita Lafi Esera
- Executive Member – Kuinimeri Tamati.
Here are some of the people that attended the special meeting